

At times when prices of precious metals such as gold and platinum are soaring, it is interesting to see the innovation in the jewelry industry. I was in Southern Arizona recently and came across a place near Tucson that is making some pretty cool stuff out of copper! I thought this was a good alternative to silver jewlery. I bought several pendants that can be seen at http://www.azjewelrystore.com/. I knew that magnetic copper bracelets have been around for a while, and I read about the copper bracelet arthritis connect, but this was the first time that I have seen copper pendants. These pendants have their own rustic charm, not that silver jewelry doesn’t have its own charm!!
Each pendant is quite large, typically longer than 2-inches. The focal point of the pendant is a natural stone - I bought ones with onyx, quartz, carnelian, and chalcedony. Go to http://www.azjewelrystore.com/ and let me know what you think.
I am also going to look for earrings and necklaces. Copper earrings may be difficult, but I think I might be able to find a class copper necklace somewhere!! If I do, you’ll see it at www.AzJewelryStore.com.
Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment