Palin has neither the knowledge nor the experience to step in as President in case something unfortunate happens to McCain. I disagree completely with her philosophies on life, religion, and women’s rights. Having said that, I believe that she is turning out to be the perfect candidate for the Republican ticket with McCain.
1) She has energized the base like no one else on the VP shortlist could
2) She has helped improve McCain’s fundraising. Last month McCain had his best month ever.
3) She has helped solidify McCain’s credibility with the Right wing of the party. Before her addition to the ticket, the Right’s response to McCain was tepid, at best!
4) White women have broken for McCain in a big way
5) By adding her to the ticket, McCain has once again claimed the title of “maverick”
I sincerely hope that the Democrats do not underestimate her impact on the outcome of the Presidential race. If not, we’re going to have yet another white male in the White House for at least another four years.
www.azjewelrystore.com
www.gizmocentral.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment